Ferrous gives you a very real avenue for selling CR strip to your customers: We provide CR strip conversion on a toll basis so you can compete directly for the end user CR strip business—without investing in facility or equipment.
Adding CR strip to your mix will help you protect your share of CR sheet product and “win” on mixed metal parts.
With 3,000 tons of rolling force, our four-high, 66″ combination reversing mill delivers constant gauge and shape throughout the coil with remarkably tight tolerances. The result: greater yields, with more parts per pound and more parts per minute.
- Perfect gauge tolerance — an incredible +/- .00025″
- Perfect shape — to 10 I units
- Perfect surface — 15 to 90 RA
- Any temper — #1 through #4 at 60″
- Any finish — Ground, EDT, Matte
- Higher yields. Guaranteed.
- Low Carbon
- High Carbon (1001-1095)
- HSLA (50-165 ksi)
- 4130, 4140, 6150, D6, D6A
- Other Alloys
- Advanced High Strength Steels (AHSS)
- Martensitic Steel
- Stainless (Ferritic & Austenitic)